SkyComms leverages the industry-leading Sitetracker Technology Stack and analytics to give our clients a competitive advantage, helping them to operate more effectively and at lower cost. Recognising the strategic value of data and value to our clients, we are increasing our investment and expanding our Technology Stack and analytics capabilities.
We have a deep understanding of the Australian Telecommunications industry and through this knowledge recognise the value of collaborative tools and data sharing benefits with customers and their teams in these industries. Using the combination of experience and data, we give our clients tools to embrace change and build sustainable businesses.
We achieve this using the application layer including the data model, business logic, and UI for the #1 leading platform for high volume program and asset management. This application layer provides transparency within our operations as well as Sour downstream stakeholders and upstream customers, specifically:
- Project templates and tracking
- Project finance
- Tracking time and project approvals
- Tracking site management and mapping
- Document markup in project cycles
- Checklists for EHS, site visits, audit and acceptance
- Work field management
- Asset and inventory management.
How our clients realise the benefits of SCA platforms and data
There are many ways in which project collaborative platforms and analytics can enable a business to operate more efficiently and effectively:
- Transparency: Custom dashboards and reports give our clients valuable insights and make performance data visible to the whole business
- Detection: Analytics help our clients detect potential project failures before they occur, or before they develop into major defects
- ROI: By working in open collaborative partnerships customers ultimately are able to get a quicker return on all capital expenditure projects.