Ensuring Quality Across all Projects
SkyComms daily operations are governed by our corporate Quality Management System (QMS). Administered by a dedicated Quality Management team, frequent internal quality audits are conducted across all projects and sites. Maintaining excellent working relationships with our clients through delivering quality projects is paramount. It is our primary aim to consistently deliver timely and cost-effective telecommunication projects in order to completely meet our clients’ expectations.
Our quality management system provides our clients benefits such as:
- Continuous improvement of service to customer
- Enhanced customer and supplier relationships
- Standardisation of quality system requirements
- Uniform performance and cost-based metrics
- Efficient management of external audits and site visits
- Overall cost reduction and increased competitiveness
- Creation of a platform for improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with contract documentation
- Maintain quality management awareness at all levels of the organisation and promote quality as the prime responsibility of every employee and subcontractor
- Respond in a timely and constructive manner to customer complaints and act promptly on agreed remedial action
- Ensure that all quality management activities are supportive of project activities
It is also our policy to provide a safe and healthy workplace in accordance with our Management System for employees, subcontractors and public to ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner. While maintaining this safety policy, we also have a commitment to controlling and minimising environmental impacts on our sites in relation to noise, air pollution, waste and dangerous goods. This is achieved through implementation of our Environmental Management System.
View our training and induction certifications